Home > Products > Instrument and Equipment Series > ESD Tester & Measurement > 4105 Earth Resistance Tester
4105 Earth Resistance Tester
Specification/ Manual :
- Item No :
The 4105 earth resistance tester is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories with the 4105 earth resistance tester.
4105 Earth Resistance Tester Features
* Earth resistance: 0 - 20 / 200 / 2000 Ohm.
* Capable of measuring earth voltage.
* 2mA measuring current.
* Two wire measuring system also supplied as standard.
* Complies with IEC61557 and IEC61010-1 CAT.III 300V.
* Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
* Withstand Voltage: 3700V AC for 1 minute.
* Power Source: R6P (AA) (1.5V) × 6 .
* Manufactured by Kyoritsu of Japan.
* Dimensions: 105 x 158 x 70mm.
* Weight: Approx. 550g.
* Warranty: 2 year.