Home > Products > Instrument and Equipment Series > ESD Tester & Measurement > ACL 600 Static-Check Meter
ACL 600 Static-Check Meter
Specification/ Manual :
- Item No :
The ACL 600 Static-Check Meter is a simple, easy-to-use and inexpensive unit that indicates how much static is present on a person and that drains the charge to the connected ground. This unit can be held in the hand or mounted to a wall. The ACL 600 Static-Check Meter is the all-around audit tool for your protection against static.
Features of ACL 600 Static-Check Meter:
* Quick visual display of static from 0-19,990 volts
* Touch to test static in both positive and negative polarity
* Easy to ground by simultaneously touching 10mm snap contact
* Low battery indicator built into liquid crystal display (LCD)
* Micro-power circuit allows 9-volt alkaline battery to continuously display for approximately six months
* Conductive static-safe carrying case with protective anti-static foam included
* Detects how much static a person is carrying
* Audits any potential static generator or dissipater including the following:
* Wrist straps, heel grounders, toe straps, static-safe shoes, chairs, table mats, floor mats, ground leads, purpose-built floors, garments, static sprays, floor finishes, the difference in potentialbetween two people or materials, etc.
* Watch the liquid crystal display indicated between 0-19,990 Volts of static charge +or - polarity
* Operating voltage > 6.5 volte < 9 volts lowbt set at 6.5 volts
* Operating: 5℃~49℃
* Relative Humidity: 0%~90%
* Accuracy: ±5%
* Weight: 2 pounds
* Size : 141/2 "X 9.0" X 31/3"