Home > Products > Instrument and Equipment Series > ESD Tester & Measurement > Static-Check Meter BFN-TE1018
Static-Check Meter BFN-TE1018
Specification/ Manual :
- Item No :
The BFN-TE1018 Static-Check Meter is a simple, easy-to-use and inexpensive unit that indicates how much static is present on a person and that drains the charge to the connected ground. This unit can be held in the hand or mounted to a wall. The BFN-TE1018 Static-Check Meter is the all-around audit tool for your protection against static.
* BFN-TE1018 Static-Check Meter
* Quick visual display of static from 0-19,990 volts
* Touch to test static in both positive and negative polarity
* Easy to ground by simultaneously touching 10mm snap contact
* Low battery indicator built into liquid crystal display (LCD)
* Micro-power circuit allows 9-volt alkaline battery to continuously display for approximately six months
* Conductive static-safe carrying case with protective anti-static foam included
* Detects how much static a person is carrying
* Audits any potential static generator or dissipater including the following: Wrist straps, heel grounders, toe straps, static-safe shoes, chairs, table mats, floor mats, ground leads, purpose-built floors, garments, static sprays, floor finishes, the difference in potential between two people or materials, etc.
* Working Condition: Temperature 0～50℃, RH20%~85%, in-house use.
* Power Supply：DC 9V
* Power alarm: LCD will show “LOBAT” when battery voltage <6.5V
* Accuracy: ±5%
* Color: black
* Material: ABS plastic
* Weight: 210g (checker, not include battery)