How to Get Rid of Static Electricity? Trying These Ten Easy Tips!
Here HORB's expert in static electricity in the electronics industry suggests trying the following 10 tips to get rid of static electricity problems in your home or office:
1. Discharge when entering and exiting doors. Please put your palms on the wall or ground before entering the iron gate, or hold a bunch of keys to touch the iron gate, in order to discharge the human body electrostatic.
2. Please hold the car's metal door before you leave the car, so it can discharge static electricity of your body.
3. Increase it and the metal objects contacted area to reduce the pain you feel by static electricity shocks.
4. Try to use pure cotton clothes and housing ornamentation to prevent electrification by friction. And keep away from home appliances such as TV and refrigerator in order to prevent you getting charged by induction.
5. Increase the room's humidity, so it can discharge static electricity more easily.
6. Change clothes - switch to natural fibers, since synthetics pick up more of a static charge.
7. If your skin is very dry - try an anti-static hand lotion (also available for the electronics industry.)
8. Walking barefoot in your leisure time will facilitate remove static electricity.
9. Common fruit or vegetables can generate electricity. So eatting more vegetables, fruits and more water can prevent static electricity.
10. Try not to use headphones in winter. When using headphones in areas where the air is very dry, it is easy to build up static electricity and possible for your ear to receive a small electrostatic discharge from the headphones.
Also there are many static control products available for you to eliminate static electricity, such as antistatic clothes, ESD shoes, ESD gloves, finger cots, antistatic wrist straps, and so on. HORB is a one-stop and turnkey supplier of ESD & cleanroom resources, can solve all your problems with static electricity. If there is anything else I can do for you, please, don't hesitate to let me know. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.